March 21st, 2018
Carver Photography – one day beginner to intermediate photo course
Places strictly limited
Set in the beautiful surrounds of Bundoran, Co. Donegal. An area of outstanding natural beauty on the Wild Atlantic Way, our 1 day Digital Photography course is designed give you the confidence to produce stunning images with the dazzling skies, reflections, blurred backgrounds and sharp detail that you always wanted to create.
This course will teach you how to use the settings on your camera and composition tricks that will make your photos stand out.
The course will include classroom and photo-walk practical photography sessions where techniques can be practised.
An introduction to digital editing software and techniques is included – these skills can really make your photos shine.
All types of cameras - SLR’s, Bridge, Mirrorless and compact - are suitable for this course.
• You will need to bring your digital camera and manual, fully charged batteries and a clean memory card.
• Wear good strong shoes or boots, there may be a little walking over uneven, muddy or sandy ground, but nothing too strenuous.
• If you have a tripod, bring it.
• There will be an opportunity to gain some help with configuring your own laptop computer for photo editing, so please feel free to bring that too.
• Bring warm and waterproof clothing, hats and gloves. This is the North-West of Ireland, so you should be prepared for rain, wind or sunny skies.
The course normally runs from 10am to 4:30pm and costs €95 per person.
Group sizes are kept small – typically 3 to 6 people, this allows plenty of opportunity for individual attention.
Group courses normally run on a midweek day.
1:1 Individual tuition is available, on request – the cost of this is €195 per day and can be tailored to meet your exact needs with greater emphasis on whatever skill you wish to improve - such as camera control, composition or digital editing.
Please click here to register an interest and request more information.